If you have been wondering which University is easier to get into then you are at the right place.
Some Universities can be very hard to get into due to their rate of required results you need before you will be offered admission into them. But on this page, you will be provided with the list of universities you can easily gain admission into without much stress.
A university like Oxford and Cambridge are famously competitive, so it’s better to go for a lower competitive one so you can stand a chance of gaining admission.
Easiest University To Get into In UK
This list was gathered based on the percentage of students that apply and was given admission into the below-listed Univesity.
- Aberystwyth University (97.6%)
- Bishop Grosseteste University (95.1%)
- Ravensbourne University London (95.1%)
- University for the Creative Arts (92.4%)
- University of Sussex (91.8%)
- Plymouth College of Art (91.5%)
- Coventry University (91.3%)
- University of Wolverhampton (90.8%)
- York St John University (90.8%)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (90.2%)
- University of Kent (90.2%)
- Nottingham Trent University (90.1%)
- University College Birmingham (89.9%)
- De Montfort University (89.5%)
- SOAS University of London (89.1%)
- Northumbria University Newcastle (88.9%)
- The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (88.7%)
- Liverpool Hope University (88.5%)
- Lancaster University (88.2%)
- St Mary’s University, Twickenham (88%).
Above is the list of the easiest university you can get into.
We also provide you with some of the hardest universities to get into which will be listed below
List Of Hardest University To Get Into
For better understanding, we also get a list of the hardest University to get into after providing you with the easiest ones above
- University of Oxford (19.1%)
- University of Cambridge (21.6%)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) (21.9%)
- University of St Andrews (25%)
- Imperial College London (32.5%)
- St George’s, University of London (35.3%)
- The University of Edinburgh (39.3%)
- University College London (UCL) (42.8%)
- University of the Arts London (43.8%)
- University of Strathclyde (44.9%)
- Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh (49.3%)
- Leeds Arts University (49.6%)
- Glasgow Caledonian University (51.8%)
- King’s College London (52.9%)
- The University of the West of Scotland (52.9%)
- City, University of London (53.7%)
- University of Dundee (53.9%)
- University of Glasgow (56.3%)
- University of Stirling (57.9%)
- Edinburgh Napier University (58.4%).
Above is the list of the hardest university to get into always make sure you check the proper information about each of them. More details HERE
After we’ve got all the above information our advice to the reader is to always make sure they check all the information needed in each of these universities because some of them might be easy to get into but the rate of their fees and other costs of living might be very high.
STAY SAFE and BEST OF LUCK in your academics.
Also, read Top Best Car Design Schools